Convenience, with Care
We strive to make all aspects of your eye care easy and stress-free. Our friendly staff can walk you through your insurance and payment options.
If you’ve received a bill after paying in full at our office, there can be a couple different reasons for that:
- There may have been an error processing your bill, and if we discover that we have made a mistake, our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Your insurance may have denied something, or you may not have met your deductible.
At Celebration Eye Care, we pride ourselves by providing high-quality eye care.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We will be happy to help!
Participating Insurance Providers
At Celebration Eye Care, we partner with various insurance providers to help you access the eye care you deserve:
- BlueCross BlueShield (Plans Vary)
- Florida Blue (Plans Vary)
At Celebration Eye Care, we also offer extra testing that is not covered by insurance, including:
- Photos of the back of the eye
- Optical coherence tomography
- Antioxidant screenings
These extra tests can help our team check for early signs of eye disease that are hard to spot.
If you don’t see your insurance provider listed above, please don’t hesitate to contact us prior to your appointment to explore your options.
- Suite 120 741 Front St.
- Celebration, FL 34747
- Phone: 407.566.2020
- Fax: 407.566.2010
- Monday*: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday*: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed