We’re Here For You
Your vision enables you to see your family, friends, and the world around you. Vision issues should be taken seriously, and if an eye-related accident or emergency occurs, we are here for you.
If you believe you’re having an eye emergency, please call us. We can discuss the issue with you and assess your symptoms over the phone. If we need to see you right away, we will. In other cases, we may refer you to an emergency department.
If our office is closed, please proceed to your nearest hospital.
Is It an Eye Emergency?
Sudden changes in vision should always be treated as an emergency. If you experience any vision changes, such as blurry vision or loss of vision, please call our office right away.
The following symptoms may also indicate an eye emergency:
- Burning, stinging, or itching
- Pupils that differ in size
- Eye pain or severe headache
- Redness or itching
- Bruising or bleeding
- Eyes not moving together
Don’t wait. If you experience any of these symptoms, contact us.
DOs & DON’Ts
In the event of an eye emergency, here are some DOs and DON’Ts to guide you:
- DO flush your eye with cold water in the event of chemical contact.
- DO clean your hands before touching your eye.
- DO lightly cover the eye without applying pressure.
- DO seek immediate medical attention.
Contact Us Today
If you have an eye emergency, please contact us today to discuss your next steps. We’re here for you.
- Suite 120 741 Front St.
- Celebration, FL 34747
- Phone: 407.566.2020
- Fax: 407.566.2010
- Monday*: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday*: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed